Mining in Society Merit Badge Day 2017
This FREE Event is Limited to the First 50 Scouts to Register.
Date: Saturday, May 13, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Location: 1360 Ford Street, Maumee, Ohio 43537
David Smith (DSmith@Shellyco.com) (313) 820-5044
Registration, Requirements and Prerequisites
- Register each Scout by emailing David Smith. Please ensure you receive a confirmation response from Dave. You will receive a file containing information about the event, along with media release forms and on-site parking information
- Complete requirements 1a, 1c and 7 using the Mining Merit Badge Pamphlet or similar resource
- Bring a printed copy of the Mining in Society Merit Badge Workbook with prerequisites completed
- Bring a completed Application for Merit Badge (blue card)
- Last but not least, bring excitement and energy for a fun hands-on experience.